skull78uk

Anchor issues.

For some reason since the update I received today my anchor on my gallion won't lower. I'm not new to the game so it isn't something I'm doing wrong. Is anyone else having this issue?

Have not heard of this. 

As a complete guess I would delete the steering wheel and add a new one.  Should force a synch between the wheel and the ship on the server.  Might get lucky and that corrects it.  I've had other weird issues fixed this way.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Thanks 1

I had that recently in single player, I was right on the shore line too. It was ok later on so I guess it was another glitch. I have had loads of glitches and bugs since last update. None of my previous smithy's worked properly either so I had to rebuild them all.

• Thanks 1

I've restarted my game 4 times and even restarted my xbox but the anchor still doesn't work. I'm playing single player same as you so wonder if it's just a single player bug.

Docholliday cheers for the reply. I'll try it out once I get to the next island. I'm just heading there now. Cheers dude

Games like this always suffer from synch issues.  Forcing the server to re-sync helps fix a lot of these wierd bugs.  Trick is figuring out whats out of synch and what you need to do to force it to re-synch. 

• Thanks 1