Sign in to follow this  
krejk :)

current settings resourse

I want to respond to the possibility of buying dark wood and iron wood can only be obtained from traders at the moment. who agrees?  who disagrees and wants iron and dark wood to be managed in the normal way.

Personally, I would like darkwood and ironwood to be farmed normally.

1.  this change was made while the server was already running, so whoever had the supply of these raw materials and remained in the box now has the advantage

2. comunity can not like darkwood only pay on trader ship

Trader in freeport sells all the wood types however, it takes 50 gold and 50 of any type of wood to transform it into another type.  For example 20k darkwood costs 20k gold and 20k of another type of wood.  If this also applies to Ironwood, as a solo player, that eliminates any desire on my part to build anything mythical or legendary.  Masterwork Bp's are  now the ceiling.  This idea is probably one of the worst I have seen.  Not sure what they are trying to accomplish except for vastly reducing the number of mythical/legendary ships in the game. 

Edited by The Falcon
clarify

Ive heard of a mysterious island rumored to be in the farthest reaches of the H grid that has the elusive ironwood. It is a place so riddled with farmhouses, that only place you can place them is where there is no wood...

So, yes, it is possible to gather 5 of the 6 at least.

Edited by Gindorf