SusanT

I folded

I couldn't stay away, I had to at the least test and see how the global servers were working out and I so love those bears I just can't stay away from them and, sailing. I love/hate you Atlas arrg!!

The global server sucks, simple, the lag is horrible and rubberbanding is out of this world people have been asking left and right if it is only them and of course as predicted LOADS of folks have said it is not just them that they are having the same issue as well. I predict it will only get worse.

The amount of space on there is just simply not enough for a global server, it just isn't there are no other words to put it other than that.

The fact you have total jackwipes that want to kill other people's tames is happening left and right, I don't get why they must do that but I figure it is because they are too chickenshite to play pvp so come on pve where we are all supposed to work together not against each other and create chaos and havoc, too many holes on the global site where there were NOT on the NA site I want my pve back on NA Devs!!! I will still not recommend this game to anyone due to the past moves y'all have made which were abso horrible to us pve players and you well know or, should and btw please, don't mention blood, sweat and tears like you use in the new upcoming farming build because you know nothing about that as far as gaming goes, you have lost the concept or never had it of what a true gamer is without Godmode or the like.

I will always love this game and what it offers as far as the pve aspect of it goes but know this Atlas, there are others coming out with the same concept, make sure you don't get left in the waves due to the way you treat your followers 🙂 arrrr!

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 2

Think Im gonna go the radioman03 route (singleplayer) until they decide what theyre doing.

Atleast i can nerf the grind, griefing and lag till then..

Edited by Ranger1k
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ranger1k said:

Think Im gonna go the radioman03 route (singleplayer) until they decide what theyre doing.

Atleast i can nerf the grind, griefing and lag till then..

I wish I could have stood my ground but the plain fact is is I love this game, I love every single thing about the game, not what they did to us pve players but the game.

I love parts of this game...

If i get on the servers I'll get too annoyed at the ridiculous amount of opportunity and money theyre missing out on..

• Like 1