Sign in to follow this  
cetinkaya550

having the same problem in j2

I have submitted a bug report and only gotten automated responses. it has been 5 hours of me trying to log in so far

Edited by derk4316

Also can’t log in. Network failure message. Tried last night and again this morning! I was in the j2

have the same shit problem on j2 😞  12 hours now, last night startet the nightmare and its not over yet, gg to the new update, it blames everyone...

and i tried a few things, reinstall; deleting the saved folder; repair the game; join to NA works, but i can't get into EU... i'm at the point to create a new char but this is also not working, don't know how i can remove the existing char that is stuck in that j2 grid...

Edited by mala2502
still the same problem

7 hours ago, cetinkaya550 said:

I left my character on a grid in the j series yesterday. I encountered an error when I tried to join the game. I thought it would be an update and decided to wait. I thought No one was connecting to the game. and I realized that only my grid is offline. I have not been able to connect to the game for the last 10 hours. Second day after wipe, everyone can connect to the game, some grids cannot connect. Is this fair?  So they very amateurs I can't even get information. Ticket, discord, twitter, facebook....

Looks like you tried to hide what number you were on and now everyone knows you live on j2 😂 we are all coming for you now once the server comes back up. That will teach you a lesson to come here lmao