Sign in to follow this  
skaizm

Suggestions for the devs

Theres plenty of people with plenty of complaints about the game, but most don't offer suggestions to improve their complaint.

I'd like players responding to this to suggest fix actions to the problems so we can maybe highlight to the developers what are some issues currently with the game.

Format for your post

Complain:

Solution:

I'll start with a few

Complaint: Farming fiber with a metal scythe produces barely more resources than hand picking, and drains stamina

Solution: Increase the fiber gathered with a scythe by 100% or make the scythe aoe gather all nodes in range

Complaint: The skillpoint requirement for investing into increased hand farming basically makes you unable to make anything at all, making their purchase almost impossible

Solution: Either reduce skill points back to the way they were prior, or increase the amount that hand gathering gives to make it more appealing

Complaint: Small companies have no way to compete with mega companies whatsoever

Solution: This can actually get two birds with one stone. as company size grows increase the amount of skill points required to acquire skills, allowing smaller companies to fully acquire trees, helping out new solo players, and putting a damper on giant mega companies that they are still able to overcome using cooperation and strategy. For example: companies with up to 10 folks have skill point values similar to what they used to be, and as the company increases it slowly increases 

I think that for me one of the best things you can do at this point in the game is to improve the chat functionality more importantly a mute button. The ability to mute toxic people in chat is very important because they can affect your enjoyment of the game. We all know that there have been problems with the game, but its in early access and you should expect problems. However, have people in chat who are only on to troll about these problems is pretty annoying. Please just think about advancing  the chat integration. I think you guys are doing a great job with the patches, as a software developer myself, I understand the struggle. Keep fighting through it and it will pay off.