NoTown

Vitamins and Hunger

Here I am with 55+ Fortitude in game. Notice that my food and water do not drain fast what so ever which is super nice. But i do notice the vitamins are draining same rate as if you had zero fort. The issue i am noticing and how unbalanced it is. My vitamins are gone and yet i can only eat one piece of meat before full. So how does one full restore vitamins without over feeding the character and killing him from feeding too much? As you can see i need to restore vitamins but i cant due to being full already. So its either A. I eat myself to death or B. just die and re spawn with full vitamins again.

.Screenshot_1.png.0ed76b0d3f987928cd077cba1f854f95.png

Edited by NoTown

Digging is one way. Another is to press G and dance. Also over burdening and "running". Anything that uses stamina. You will see that when you stop the activity that uses stamina, the stamina will go up and then hunger will go down a bit.

Also overeating, not to the point of killing yourself, but damaging yourself is useful. Another thing the creates hunger is repairing health, so taking health loss from overeating allows you to eat more often. I generally eat whenever my food even slightly drops below 100%.

Also there is the old standby of just killing yourself, that re-balances your vitamins.

I have to agree though, this is a broken mechanic. The vitamins should not drop at a constant rate. They should drop at the same rate as your hunger does or they should just remove that game mechanic if they can't make it work in a reasonable way.

The reason I dig is cos it's faster than any other way and I get something from it, well, most of the time.