Sign in to follow this  
TrevorJD

PvE means PvE, not PvP

I have no problem at all with PvP players doing their thing on PvP servers but PvE should offer an actual PvE experience. Currently the game permits players to loot corpses and workbenches. This is semi-PvP and very exploitable (e.g. by training hostile mobs onto someone minding their own business chopping wood). Please auto-lock all structures and corpses on PvE servers.

Thanks

I'm alright with looting workbenches and containers since you can actually do something to prevent that (pin code your containers and place workbenches inside). If you don't, its your own fault. Looting other players corpses on PVE though is definitely BS. Someone lured an alpha snake over to my buddy the other day and then looted his corpse after the snake killed him. That seems wrong on a PVE server. 

On 12/27/2018 at 8:39 AM, Jatheish said:

Quote to make you look at this important post/thread

WhyTF can we steal PvE land ?! Doesn't make ANY sense when those players are regularly online !!!

WhyTF can we loot sleeping players ?!

WhyTF are storages and benches not locked by default ?!

Use PvE settings for PvE servers and ADD missing PvE mechanics !!!

It is not fun and a good first impression if noobs get robed of their meat when burning it in the campfire or when sleeping or get the storage looted when still building/preparing their first raft on PvE !!!

People ARE abusing those things because they can ! Don't expect them not to !

Edited by darkneon