Sign in to follow this  
Faiyth

Playing on PC is a totally different game.

So I play official pvp on Xbox and my boyfriend plays PC. We’d been playing together for the last few weeks until today I went over and happened to see what our base looks like through his pc.... and wow...... half the landscape is missing on Xbox! And I don’t mean render distance. I mean stuff right in front of you. Stuff you’re standing on or standing next to. He shows tons of huge rocks all dotting the cove and throughout the bay and land masses on the island. I see none of those on XBOX. I was swimming on top of a huge rock. Swimming... and he showed me standing on that rock. To me there was nothing there. We both stood in that same spot with my game pulled up on the the tv and his pulled up on the computer right next to it. Half the things he sees right straight in front of him are completely missing on Xbox. No wonder people keep complaining about invisible rocks. They exist...

Edited by Faiyth
Invisible rocks suck
  • Like 1

Yeh I play pc and xbox and xboxers totally got a raw deal in comparison. I can't import any designs on my flags or sails either which is damn annoying. and even my controller is more responsive on pc. I understand the graphics aren't gonna be as good but there is other stuff the devs could do to help, like giving xboxers pirate logo skins or nation flags for ship flags.