C3NTURION9

Cntinous Crashing in SinglePlayer

Hi All,  Im currently playing Singleplayer on PC and I continuously have a crash everytime I open up my inventory and then click on skills, the following attachment shows the report that comes up, Does anyone know how or what I need to do to fix this problem, I cant play any further at this stage.

I have already tried the following solutions, verifying my files, deleting the game and re-installing it, deleting the current saved singleplayer game and restarting all without any success.

CheersAtlas_Crash.jpg

Then I don’t know. I couldn’t play ATLAS on my PC at all the first few months, I was forced to play on my laptop. At the end it was discord that kept giving me fatalerrors after a few mins in. When I deleted discord I never had the crash again. I made this known to Jat half a year ago, but nothing has happened. 

I can't even get single player to load. I'd love to play the Blackwood map but it goes through the loading and what not and then goes black for a second then back to the main screen. 😞

3 hours ago, Sydhart said:

I can't even get single player to load. I'd love to play the Blackwood map but it goes through the loading and what not and then goes black for a second then back to the main screen. 😞

That happens if you didn’t download the blackwood expansion. You need to download it on steam first. 

• Like 1

I've got it checked to download in steam. I guess I need to check to see if there is an actual folder or map downloaded. Where would that file be located?

No clue about that. I had the same you had, then I found out I didnt download it so I just went to steam and looked blackwood up and downloaded it. You could try to redownload it