Kogeki

Creating a dedicated server for xbox

I resently got my first dedicated server running, and it showed up one the PC client...  Unfortunately when I check on my xbox to see if I could join the server I could not find it...  I guess my question is, is there a config setting in shooter game folder to enable your dedicated server to be cross platform?  

Did you rent an xbox Server? As far as I know, all Servers are crossplattform but you still have to rent via Nitrado xbox app if you want an xbox Server (you can check/uncheck PC Players)

I did not rent one...  so I can run a dedicated server only for pc, but can’t allow that server crossplay,  but if I rent on from Nitrado I then only there and only through them have the option on making it crossplay, well that’s just lame .  How is it nitrado is allowed to run crossplay dedicated servers but you try and run one for your self and there no way on allowing a Xbox to connect to it just pc ...  bogus ...

I do thank you for your replay good looking out

Yea my PC not good enough to play the game beside the still 29.99 on steam far I know not sure it as cross play on there without a rented servers

Edited by Snipe35
Wrong information

I am having this same problem. I also pay for a nitrado server and my PC and my friends PC can not find the nitrado server. I am questioning if this is only cross platform on official servers.

If anyone knows how to make the computer server visible im very interested in knowing