Sign in to follow this  
Ugg Ugg Uganda

Territory stealing explained ;-)

I know a few Territory hoarders might not be happy seing this, but till there is no claiming limit and some people went way over beyond I will explain for what you have to look out to be able to steal a Territory.

• You can not attempt to steal a territory if, there is a owner inside of it (sleeping does count too).
  • You can not attempt to steal a territory if another random person is currently inside of it. (Weird, but did test it 4 Times)
  • You can not steal a territory when your new territory (choosen flag position) would reach into a territory of another player.

If all of those points are cleared you can start to steal the choosen territory.
This will take with the recent change 30 Minutes + 10 additional Minutes to claim.

If the owner shows up your steal attempt will fail.
If another random player is walking inside the area the steal attempt will pause as long as he is inside (ask him friendly to leave, or just wait it out.), 30 seconds after he left the steal attempt will continue.

Easy to steal targets are territories with no buildings on it, those are often from people which do have multiple territories around this area, look where their main building is and if they are active, if not 40 minutes later you should have your place.

Ps: If you are one of those patient and friendly guys who are not into stealing, you can place a territory flag far outside in the water. Water territories are ~ 10 times bigger than normal ones, when you do so just look at the blue line which does mark the edge of your claiming attempt and watch out that you get a bit of land from the island inside of it to build on and gg.

Ps: do not hate me, i would have learned my lesson out of 3 years and 1.000.000.000.000.000 placed pillars at ARK, the Devs did not.

Edited by Ugg Ugg Uganda
Typos

11 minutes ago, OriginalOrazzal said:

What about the 3 day rule if a player is active on the claim no one can steal it for 3 days of inactivity...…..or am I wrong?

From what my tribe has noticed it needs to be the person who placed the flag that needs to have been active in the territory, otherwise it's fair game. It doesnt seem like tribe members are counting atm.