I have the CellImg_0-0.png & MapImg.jpg in ShooterGame same with json files. From the export directory.  Tried 3-4 times doing all over with same result.

xcxcxcxcxc2222.png

Edited by Shine

40 minutes ago, Shine said:

I have the CellImg_0-0.png & MapImg.jpg in ShooterGame same with json files. From the export directory.  Tried 3-4 times doing all over with same result.

xcxcxcxcxc2222.png

What folder are you putting them in? Also i think the images might be case sensitive (not 100% on that though)

I had this issue when setting up my server.  I have it working now, and suspect it was to do with image caching issues.  I manually went into the ServerGrid.json file and edited "lastImageOverride" keys (for each grid definition, and for the main file) and set them to something recent ("2018-12-27T21:57:24.4325931Z" in my case).  The values aren't being set by the map editor it seems, and somehow bad images seemed to get cached for my WorldAtladID.  I'm pretty sure, but not 100% that this was my issue.  Once you've set those values, next time you log into the game, it should just magically have the new images (fingers crossed).