Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Invincible Megas

They aren’t just Megas, but as wildcard said once a square/server goes over the 150 player limit then access will be restricted to the space. 

If a mega has 300 people, all they have to do is have 150 stay at base grinding and building while the other 150 raid on ships.

the kicker is as long as they keep enough people in that square/server they are literally unraidable and invincible 😂

gonna be great 👍 

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

They aren’t just Megas, but as wildcard said once a square/server goes over the 150 player limit then access will be restricted to the space. 

If a mega has 300 people, all they have to do is have 150 stay at base grinding and building while the other 150 raid on ships.

the kicker is as long as they keep enough people in that square/server they are literally unraidable and invincible 😂

gonna be great 👍 

Well there was an opportunity for that in Ark as well because of the 70 players per server. But it wasn't too much of an issue so I wouldn't worry about Atlas.

32 minutes ago, Black said:

Well there was an opportunity for that in Ark as well because of the 70 players per server. But it wasn't too much of an issue so I wouldn't worry about Atlas.

Yeah it’s going to happen

38 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Get your mates and blockade them in!! yarrrrrrrrr!

Not possible. It would take about 100k people to completely block In a square. I am sure you think you could get 100k together though 😂

13 hours ago, Majic said:

Great use for bots, I suppose.

Yeah I am wondering if npc’s count towards the player count. Maybe not though. Either way it will be easy to block off an entire square