Sign in to follow this  
UnknownSystemError

Continual crash on zone transition- Single player.

So I finish my ship and head out of the freeport. Get to the zone wall and game crashes with the error I will post below. Do all the regular stuff to get back in and it shows me dead and ship sitting at zone wall. Click on bed. Crashes. Try again. Crashes. Click on home region. Crashes. Multiple reboots and a verify Steam files. Get back in and finally make it to home region. Die and try to go to bed. Crash. Get back in and build a raft and sail it to where the first ship has gone through. Same process as before. Get back in this time and respawn in current region. Die, try to go to bed, crash. Get back in, make tiny shipyard, raft and sail out to where the other two boats should be hanging out according to the map. Nothing there. Sail the 2nd raft through to freeport. Crash. Give up.

location.png?width=400&height=293

lost_boats.png?width=400&height=230

crash.png?width=146&height=300

I get this intermittently. 

But with no report.

I get a straight ctd or after zoning, if I try to enter inventory, I get a ctd.  If I wait 2-3mins.. everything is fine.  I guess my pc is taking a little bit longer to finish loading something.. But the ctd is rare, maybe 1-2 times per week.