Sign in to follow this  
Ryka

PVP NA - KRAKEN Gaming community recruiting a few members.

*Gaming community recruiting some new members!*

I run a small company that has around 12 members. We are a gaming community of friends and we have played games together for quite a few years. Some are RL friends, others are people we have picked up over the years. We are a chill group of mature adults who like to kick ass. We have no plans to be top company by any means but none of us want to pay taxes in a game, we do enough of that in real life.

*Most of us are play numerous hours every day, and are very effective and efficient players.

*We have 3 ships, and and great spot currently.

*We became Alpha tribe on two different official servers with our small crew by playing smart.

*Discord

Seeing the size of this game we have made the assessment we could use some more people.

If you are interested please let me know, we have a great start and several high level people and a damn good plan for the future. (At least I think so) which I don’t want to post publicly.

Hit me up if you want a good group to play with!  Unfortunately due the nature of the game we will have to have some discussion/interview to vet out newer members.

TLDR: looking for chill people to add to our group.

Thanks mates!