Sign in to follow this  
beutner75

Skills mechanics

Hi Atlas Team, Personally, I think it's class what you're trying to bring the game to continue, ladder has been set back my skills scores after the last update and since then I have missed some. From other games I learned that they get three skill points for each level. But I only two or even 1. Could you check please.
Thank you

I realize that you have been dealing with other problems since then, but I think every asyncrownness in the subrotines destabilizes the whole game, whereas you are currently fighting it.

Hello Atlas Team, Since yesterday, the Eu Server PVE will be opened by users (Jessica StronBone {Tank Pirates] on the server locks and doors which are encoded as if they were not encoded.) This is a bug or a hack Passing a PVE server without us players being able to do nothing to prevent this, we see no reason to play this game any longer and demand a return of the money.We have over 2000 members in our community.I know that game is an early access But on this basis it does not make sense to play this game any more, I've always been a big fan of Ark but something like what happened here in Atlas makes us want to continue playing this game under these conditions To check and change this.