Sign in to follow this  
Evir

I never thought I would see a talent tree more harsh than LiF:MMO...

I was proved wrong, instead of 1 combat line and 1 crafter line you can level up, you get one or the other with Atlas. You can be combat, or crafter. not both, unless you gimp them both.

I like it.  It forces socialization and dependency on others.  It's clear the developers want to force travel, force socialization.  It makes sense with the size of the map.  At some point people will have to stop KOS and form alliances.   I don't have any desire to play an MMO as a solo player.

I haven't had this much fun since Ultima Online came out.

4 minutes ago, MetalStretcher said:

I like it.  It forces socialization and dependency on others.  It's clear the developers want to force travel, force socialization.  It makes sense with the size of the map.  At some point people will have to stop KOS and form alliances.   I don't have any desire to play an MMO as a solo player.

I haven't had this much fun since Ultima Online came out.

So you think that people shouldn't be able to get a combat line and a crafting line, they should be forced to choose between one or the other? You can ether sit there and build with terrible combat ability or have combat ability and cant help outside of poor gathering skills?

5 hours ago, Evir said:

So you think that people shouldn't be able to get a combat line and a crafting line, they should be forced to choose between one or the other? You can ether sit there and build with terrible combat ability or have combat ability and cant help outside of poor gathering skills?

Crafting is just as important as combat.  You aren't going to make it very far if everyone is just spec'd out in guns and bows and arrows.

There are plenty of people who don't want to fight.  I like that all avenues are important in this game and you can't just self sustain.