Sign in to follow this  
AdriaticWhisper

New patch took away what I enjoyed the most about this game

Sailing.

I don't have any friends that play this game. I'm honestly not all that interested in joining a company because I don't want to become a slave doing nothing but gathering resources while the leaders of the company get to do all the fun shit (Sailing/Building/PVP/ECT ECT). So I've just been sailing around to many grids and talking with the folks inside each grid. 

Before the patch, I was able to sail around for about an hour before I died. Now after the patch, I can sail maybe 1 minute before I drop dead. I have everything in Fortitude and Sturdiness and I either die 30 seconds from being cold, or I die in 1 minute from being hungry.

Pretty sad.

Just now, AdriaticWhisper said:

Sailing.

I don't have any friends that play this game. I'm honestly not all that interested in joining a company because I don't want to become a slave doing nothing but gathering resources while the leaders of the company get to do all the fun shit (Sailing/Building/PVP/ECT ECT). So I've just been sailing around to many grids and talking with the folks inside each grid. 

Before the patch, I was able to sail around for about an hour before I died. Now after the patch, I can sail maybe 1 minute before I drop dead. I have everything in Fortitude and Sturdiness and I either die 30 seconds from being cold, or I die in 1 minute from being hungry.

Pretty sad.

I have never had anyone be a slave, EVER in my Ark, DnL, or Atlas groups I have never experienced anything like that. However there are things that NEED to be done, if you are opposed to gathering stuff to get things done, you are the toxic player, not the people you have been playing with.

10 minutes ago, Evir said:

I have never had anyone be a slave, EVER in my Ark, DnL, or Atlas groups I have never experienced anything like that. However there are things that NEED to be done, if you are opposed to gathering stuff to get things done, you are the toxic player, not the people you have been playing with.

How am I toxic because I don't want to spend my entire gaming session gathering resources so a handful of other people don't have to do it and get to enjoy the game fully (Sailing/PVP/Building)

I have no issue gathering resources. The issue I have is when that is all the company/group allows me to do and they won't allow me to do anything else. Obviously all groups are not like that and they allow freedom of their ranks, but it's hard finding those type of groups.\

It's like. I spent 4 hours gathering materials to build a large ship. The ship finally gets built and I want to sail around on the ship, but I get pushed aside for the leaders/officers. Like WTF? I'm the one that did majority the work to get the ship build. I should be able to sail around on it.

Edited by AdriaticWhisper