Sign in to follow this  
KoopaTheTurtle

Requires Band to play music

So due to a meme thing in a Twitch chat I speced into Music and hopefully into rifles (just need the flintlock) I build my accordion we set sail on our newly finished (just before patch) Schooner and we picked up some Floatsam and it had a sheet of music for the accordion. I drop the Music onto the Accordion... I left click and what do you see.... you need SIX PEOPLE including yourself to start playing music.... I AINT GONNA GET 5 MORE PEOPLE INTO MUSIC... make it so its a solo thing that only requires myself and accurately hitting the keys at the right time.

Those wanting to know the meme: A streamer that i am subbed to played Final Fantasy Tactics as a throwback game he used to play a lot when he was younger. He was alternating between Subs and Non Subs for the people he names and my name happened to be pulled out. I asked to be a Male Bard which he laughed and was like okay (bards are useless) later on I learn how to use a crossbow which leads into a gun. After that I learned how to fly (basically be able to scale terrain a jump wouldn't be able to do) I would buff myself and teammates, fly up to an enemy and pop them in the face for a stupid amount of damage and thus i was named secondly as Bard With a Gun 

AtlasGame_2018-12-28_01-12-47.jpg

Edited by KoopaTheTurtle