kornbread987

Ghost Ships everywhere and will not leave

This new update on 12/27/18 spawned ghost ships right near our place and destroyed everything... and they wont leave.. everyone else in my zone is talking about multiple ghost ships everywhere... what kind of update just happened... I feel like there needs to be a rollback before this update

It has been 15 minutes since I took the picture attached and they have yet to leave still...🤬

really.PNG

Sadly no info on how much damage medium cannons do to these yet 😞

And way to many of these around, I agree. Lost my sloop to 1 of them, spotted 5 at all, last one sunk us 😞

Large cannons hit them for around 1600+ some other dmg perhaps 600 more so like 2200.. But they ARE EVERYTWHERE you need like 55x the material to craft the ship to maintain it for 2-3 hours..Broken to the point of no return.

I am beyond furious right now #1 there are low ass resources to even build ships let alone ammo to fight 5 ghost ships on my island.... #2 it sunk out schooner when we were offline and couldn't even fight back now there are no fucking resources to build another! nice job breaking the game more....