Sign in to follow this  
Bigman1182

Whelp.. I might be done for a bit

So... about "fixing" the ghost ship spawns...... You think spawning 2 level 8 ship of the damned, and a 21 ghost ship on our schooner is ok? Thanks for making us loose 12+ hours of progres..... You really should have coded that shit better so they didnt spawn near the coast.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Me three.. Logged on after the patch to find our Sloop going down wih everything we'd gathered on it. So much work for the two of us, all gone. I can't waste any more time on this failed project

• Like 1

Logged in after the patch and got owned by a ghost ship spawned right beside my schooner... everything gone in just a few minutes. Now the ark experience is complete 😄

ghostship.thumb.png.8fe516a37e49d4f425fc27b67e9a72aa.png

Roll this patch back and reduce the spawn of the ghost ships. this is stupid af the amount of them that are spawning. My crew of 16 couldn't even fend them off there are too many..... Just lost our ships to these damn things.

4 minutes ago, Thicccboi69 said:

Roll this patch back and reduce the spawn of the ghost ships. this is stupid af the amount of them that are spawning. My crew of 16 couldn't even fend them off there are too many..... Just lost our ships to these damn things.

They have to.... If they dont... I wont be playing much longer.... its absurd.