Sign in to follow this  
Pybo

Claim on PVE servers

So my company has been sailing for 6 hours straight today and theres just no where left to claim on EU PVE, i love the game but this is soul destroying 1 man companys control full islands and we can do nothing about it.

Oh man 6 hours?  Try two freaking days of sailing around and finding every island full of random claim flags with nothing but anywhere.  Contesting doesn't work on pve anymore the timer doesn't move and I think they said something about the company being away for 3 days first.  It's dumb and makes me go back to playing other games.

1 hour ago, Coltifus said:

Oh man 6 hours?  Try two freaking days of sailing around and finding every island full of random claim flags with nothing but anywhere.  Contesting doesn't work on pve anymore the timer doesn't move and I think they said something about the company being away for 3 days first.  It's dumb and makes me go back to playing other games.

are you going from a freeport each day or going from a island you discovered? mu company has all gone to bed now 16 tiles checked all fully taken its making me want to quit

• Like 1