Sign in to follow this  
Rita Longlegs

Food and water decay timers

A few minutes ago, i ate an entire cow. This resulted in my starvation bar, moving up a few millimeters.
Same goes when eating an entire field of x fruit....
However, a human can survive for 8 days, without food, and a week without water o.O ... in the game, we live barely a day, after consuming the above mentioned quantities 😕
I find myself, more busy keeping water and food levels above zero, rather than getting actual things done in the game, which, is really a shame, given the amount of things needed to be done and explored 😕

Water... when running around in the beginning, we drink water off the ground... But, once one has been drinking, the area is totally empty of water for several meters around the spot, causing major issues on smaller islands with loads of people around, who all need water.

Edited by Rita Longlegs
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rita Longlegs said:

A few minutes ago, i ate an entire cow. This resulted in my starvation bar, moving up a few millimeters.
Same goes when eating an entire field of x fruit....
However, a human can survive for 8 days, without food, and a week without water o.O ... in the game, we live barely a day, after consuming the above mentioned quantities 😕
I find myself, more busy keeping water and food levels above zero, rather than getting actual things done in the game, which, is really a shame, given the amount of things needed to be done and explored 😕

Water... when running around in the beginning, we drink water off the ground... But, once one has been drinking, the area is totally empty of water for several meters around the spot, causing major issues on smaller islands with loads of people around, who all need water.

Totally agree i believe they will switch focus on balancing as soon as they can get the stability of the servers under control 

A human being is considered dead after 1 day without water in those circumstances. So water I understand, food can be way less decay same goes for the vitamins. What you see now with the vitamins is that everyone just suicides when they’re out of vitamins. Bit shame but understandable, you don’t want to be dealing with all those things when you’re doing more important stuff. 

• Like 1