Sign in to follow this  
Rita Longlegs

Guidance text / Descriptions

One thing i am REALLY missing so far, and one of the major sources for frustration on my part, is the absolute and total lack of description on things.

What is required to unlockl certain skille, (pre reqs etc)
HOW to use salt... (I made a mortar, made salt, and now... NO idea how to use it, and zero chance to figure out)
The game really really needs some more information on these things, all across the board.

• Like 1

for salt maybe check out the cooking tree

most of the things you dont know are probably locked behind skills you haven't speced into yet

You can make conservation salt in the cooking tree. Salt + flint I think it was. 

But no mention of how to get salt. 

49 minutes ago, Averatos said:

How did you make salt?

Through the building tree, you go into chemicals and tannery to be able to make a mortar and pestle, which is needed to make presevation salt, (Salt + Flint) ... which, is funny, because, theres no logic in finding food stuffs under building, chemicals or tanning LOL

22 minutes ago, Garith Ovman said:

for salt maybe check out the cooking tree

most of the things you dont know are probably locked behind skills you haven't speced into yet

Maybe... don't know, which is the reason for this post... For the devs to add in pre-reqs for skills, written in items / skills :S
Kinda impossible to plan a route of leveling, or even a niche to spec into, not knowing what to go for, when and how :S

2 minutes ago, Averatos said:

You can make conservation salt in the cooking tree. Salt + flint I think it was. 

But no mention of how to get salt. 

You can get salt off of stones with varied textures... some are blue, others look like salt piles... common for them all though, is that theyre near water ^.^