Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

About new distance to construct hause !!!

Developers decreased the distance to constructions other players. 

For me, I did not like, any other player can disturb the constructions in your house.

Who does not know, it is better to stay connected, because if it is silly, you lose your place of construction because of this reduction in distance.

I do not know if this is a game error, server PVE EU, any other player can put a pillar next to your wall, you will not be able to build this wall anymore.

I preferred it as it was before, no was short in the distance,  now is very bad this change.

IMAGE: https://ibb.co/cNd10L3

Be alert guys !

Edited by FatalCrazy

So before, someone could grief you from X distance away and now they have to get closer to grief you. Seems like it makes their life harder, not yours.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Tammer59 said:

So before, someone could grief you from X distance away and now they have to get closer to grief you. Seems like it makes their life harder, not yours.

what ? they can build up to your walls so you can no longer build inside your walls what’s so hard to understand , 

do now  griefer places foundation up to wall u can now not even place a fucking box inside your own base 

Edited by uli

That’s why you spam foundations a short distance from your walls.....

i would be be happy if they would raise the no build distance.... that way to keep someone 15 feet from my front door I only have to spam 1 pillar instead of 3 or 4....