Sign in to follow this  
TwistedBrother

My suggestions

These are just my personal opinions and things i would like to see in the game. 

The knight armor to be changed. Its a pirate game so maybe a re skin of that armor to make it look more like an upgraded pirates outfit. Possibly make it look like the hide pirate armor but with metal plates covering certain spots to give it a more upgraded look.

So far the only 1 handed weapon covered is the cutlass and that is covered under primitive for some reason. I would actually like to see the metal axe have different strikes as well, since pirates did use axes as well. And also the buffs the melee weapon tree covers should cover it as well.  As well as maybe later down the road add a skill that allows you to wield 1 pistol and a cutlass at the same time. Also more weapon variety couldnt hurt (different types of swords both 2h and 1h). 

Addition 1- If events were on the list of things to add to the future. Have it so every so often if a company occupies land for a period of time, have the Army of the Damned go ashore and attack in attempt to drive that company out. Itll add more pve threat to the game. Possibly even have the Gorgons be among the mix as well.

An idea from a few gaming buddies. A viking boat with many oars to sail on. 

As I play the game and go through it more ill add to this as i go.

Edited by TwistedBrother