Sign in to follow this  
Proxas

Can you please limit claim flags?

because the timer for it is dumb . just make flags killable or instant unclaim if the owner is not close.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BoOoM said:

because the timer for it is dumb . just make flags killable or instant unclaim if the owner is not close.

Agreed

1 hour ago, Canesman said:

In PVP you fight to take the land? why would they limit it.

Because a PvP server is more then just PvP its the world were real gamers that understand a good game takes balance. PvE and PvP and Economy and Crafting, Farming, Fishing, etc etc the only thing the PvP <--- Should mean is that its ENABLED... Not mandatory and NOT THE ONLY DAMN focus of the game!!!

Flags should be 1 per person.  And they should actually have to be sieged down at an agreed upon time bye the defender!!!

You know so that PVP happens and for a reason,,,,  Not the PvP currently that = Oh look flags, and nobody is home okay guys lets drop our flags!  Oh wow great fun loot it up boys...  But 'George' there not here to defend themselves!!!  SO WHAT...  Uh its not honorable!!!  BAH its a PVP server we dont need armor  you noob carebear go git gud on farmville lol....

Edited by Sulfurblade

lol, I am not the one crying. Also I never called you a noob or a carebear. So congrats on just being a dick, when you don't understand PVP.

2 minutes ago, Canesman said:

lol, I am not the one crying. Also I never called you a noob or a carebear. So congrats on just being a dick, when you don't understand PVP.

No you didnt call me a noob or carebear... Never did I say that...

George called his crewmate in the hypothetical a noob and carebear!

you either create "safe" space (as in: you can log off for 2 days and it is still there) for "noobs and carebears" or you will end up with large alliances that will become very few very large alliances while everyone else is living in raft villages at the freeports and/or a very dead game on the public servers.

Edited by Shalmon

This really does need to be addressed. Currently if you're a solo player, or even a small group (2-4), it's impossible to get started.

As others have said, PvP should be a feature, not an absolute. I'd like to have the chance to actually get established somewhere. As soon as you find an island, it's already completely claimed up, so you can't setup a home there unless you can defend a flag capture for 8 hours against a huge alliance.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

Flags should be 1 per person.  And they should actually have to be sieged down at an agreed upon time bye the defender!!!

This