Verrick_Castira

Recommended Server Providers?

Hi

id like to purchase a dedicated server for Atlas, I’ve shoped about and found 90% of them are pending dedicated files, I was wondering if there was a list for recommended server providers if not can we make one?

edit: Found that nitendro host a server but it crashes a lot, any suggestions?

Edited by Verrick_Castira

1 hour ago, Verrick_Castira said:

Hi

id like to purchase a dedicated server for Atlas, I’ve shoped about and found 90% of them are pending dedicated files, I was wondering if there was a list for recommended server providers if not can we make one?

edit: Found that nitendro host a server but it crashes a lot, any suggestions?

Everything is about budget... We rent a very high box at OVH but it's 222$ CAD per month, but it's stable and we get no lag at all.

2 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Everything is about budget... We rent a very high box at OVH but it's 222$ CAD per month, but it's stable and we get no lag at all.

Yeah but this doesn't answer the question sorry. 

I'm looking to find out who provides SERVER HOSTING for Atlas, which websites are legit and which just want my money and offer me nish.

24 minutes ago, Verrick_Castira said:

Yeah but this doesn't answer the question sorry. 

I'm looking to find out who provides SERVER HOSTING for Atlas, which websites are legit and which just want my money and offer me nish.

Well it's another question to be able to answer. If you think you will get a lag free server for 30$ or if you have a larget budget the answer will be different.

So far Nitrado and G-Portal offer somes, at start everything goes well, but its a small part of a box, so after a few servers will be implemented on the box it will for sure become different. But thats what you get for what you pay.

Some folks think they gonna have shrimps for a dime. 
You can rent a server at any provider and pay the extras to get CPU priority and such things, this also will make a difference.

Edited by Starbuck

4 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Hey can you give me a rough idea of specs and how many servers your running off of the dedicated box? I'm currently setting one up now using an ovh box now. Thanks man