Sign in to follow this  
Harry Bosch

The Point how can Atlas be a Real Pirate Game

The Game Idea its Great, and i like whats possible, ahead its decide what the Players does.

But.  The Game need a few adjustments

Here my Idea:

In each cardinal direction of the Map its need a few Resources that only spawn there, and didnt count like a other one - like thatch its fiber etc. I mean real unique Zone based ressources that will be needed in medium to high tiers.

This will Improve the Players will be trading, others ones will be Pirates to get this ressources, other ones will be a Company like a Patrol Marine.

But this will be only working when mass claiming will be change to claim 1-2 claims.  The claimpoints u can upgrade for a increased Radius

Your increased radius idea is actually really good. Would give other players who arent apart of a massive group a chance to have some land too.

Possible requiments for upgrading claims, ressources and a company member limit.  When the claim its fully upgraded and with a normal amount of member u can get a second claim.   With a great memberpool u can get a 3rd claim and eventually a 4th.  But this is balancing thing

I like the idea of endgame resources being area specific, which would require people to spread out and/or trade all the while also slowing down the rapid out-pacing of nolifers / mega guilds from the rest of the playerbase.