Lemur

Suicide Punishments

People just get around your survival aspect of the game by just placing a bed and kill themselves, they just respawn and get all their stuff back without no consequences except a timer. I'm not sure how to go about punishing these types of players but if it really comes down to it whats the point in having survival aspects if they can just abuse? Maybe you could make the loot despawn and at a quicker rate? This is intended to be a survival mmo, i get those people who may say "its not fun to keep having different types of food for vitamins" but it makes it harder and makes it so it isn't just pvp or pve you have to worry about.

This is just a suggestion and people can have their own opinion just don't go in on me about the game already "being hard" as it clearly states this is a survival mmo. 

Friendly opinions are welcome, please be as objective as possible.

I think the surivial bit just needs to be removed entirely. Or at least remove the vitamin system and just have food/water. Like you said, i dont even mess with the vitamins as i just kill myself and respawn. Its not fun dealing with those. It would be okay if the time in which you start getting deficiencies was increased dramatically.

• Like 1

Yeah, food and water is annoying enough (but also fair) without needing a lot of different food types. Maybe have the option to do that and you get rewarded somehow if you choose to keep the vitamin levels perfect, semi-perfect, etc. That way basic food and water are required for survival, but added bonuses for eating (and continue eating) a balanced diet. Just imo, of course.

• Like 1