Sign in to follow this  
CyanicEmber

I Can’t Speak For Everyone But...

Despite a very rough start I am immensely enjoying Atlas and really looking forward to it’s continued development. If you have a similar sentiment, please help WC out and take a few moments to leave a positive review on Steam or change your negative to positive if your experience has changed for the better as mine has.

Happy Sailing and Merry Christmas!

-CyanicEmber 

• Like 1

I'm having a blast except for the respawn issue ( ie. putting you on a diff island completely ).

They worked hard to try and get as many people playing as they could. 

I think it's a alittle to early for me to give a positive review because of some balance issues (A big reason to review a game - not just how stable it is or isn't). People leaving a bad review over a few delays or networking / servers is just silly. Every game has those issues at launch. 

But I don't want to push people into the game, even if it's running smooth with current balance issues like how quickly rafts and ships decay, How easy it is - even on a pve server for someone to come along, claim your land and hard work while you're not on every minute.

Ark was really bad with upkeep. But Atlas is a all new high. You have to be a no-lifer to keep anything and now a no-sleeper. 

I have no doubts the Dev's will start addressing these things but with their history, They often don't fix it the way it should be. And I just can't recommend a game that is this much of a responsibility. 

• Like 1