Sign in to follow this  
Gerhard81

Damaging ships of other players by ramming.

My friends and i build a sloop and travelled to the next server. We went to a npc harbour and set the anker. We leaved the game for the night and when we come back our ship was sunk. We figured out if we ramm another raft with our raft by accident it takes damage. So someone rammed our sloop over and over again while we were offline till it sunk. We play on a PVE Server to avoid something like this. It should not be possible to damage other players stuff or claim there bases. My clan members are all people with Jobs and families. Over the week we can only play about 3 hours a day. We are not able to go online every hour to look after our stuff. Please make this a real PVE server for people like us. The other players can play on PVP where players can defend them self.

My friends and I are in the same boat (no pun intended). I usually avoid official servers since human nature is cancerous in games like this, but with the lack of unofficial servers currently, I figured I'd check it out on the official pve na server. After 4 - 5 hours of play, I finally just quit after getting meat/fish stolen off my campfire that I was standing next to multiple times.

I'll be playing Atlas still, but it won't be until they release the server binaries for unofficial servers.