Sign in to follow this  
Hellbeard

Work Together to Claim Land!

Most players I've run into are either constantly battling over land and resources, or belong to a mega-group that dominates an entire square. Atlas supposedly supports 40,000 players per server, but there just isn't enough space for everyone.

I'm looking for other players who wish to join my company, as well as other companies who would like to band together to share the limited land resources in the game. I know there are groups already out there, and if you're looking to do something similar, or are already doing something similar, I'd love to work together.

In this game, the only way to make progress is for us to work together and change ourselves from raft-bound vagabonds into true pirates.

Edited by Hellbeard

This is why I think these forums would benefit from having a recruitment section for company's/ major clans. It would certainly help with community interaction! 😉 Might even help move players away from the free port servers where those servers are always at the player cap at 150. Anyway, I would certainly be interested in something like this. it's not fun being stuck at a free port with a ton of rafts afk at the docks. It ends up causing an obstruction or two for some players, preventing you from un-docking.