Sign in to follow this  
Caffran

Please look m'y

Hello,

I would like to share my opinion on the game. I very much appreciate the odds ark without the horrible odds of always taming half of the wildlife. On the other hand, the same mechanism for raid is always the same to see extreme simple for the one who attacks.

The positive points :

-Taming is no longer really an obligation (It is a precious help, of course)
-The ability to assign npc to various tasks
-Longer permissive constructions
-An addictive universe
- An unlimited general resource box
-The wind stress for traveling
-A punitive game (See too much)
-Good naval battle potential

The negative points: (Too recurrent from the same mechanism of ark)

-The attacker is always favoring, structure too weak, very easy to design the ammunition for raids, the mortar is the ultimate weapon to besiege and makes useless defenses designed by the defender the time of his absence. So even when the anti-raid system will be implemented, I'm still worried about a big attack from the attacker, who will have taken the time to prepare it, in order to target the defending mortar. Among other things, it is too easy to destroy any structure set up, with or without a player. Respawn time being not enough to raise for the one who attacks. (This is a big negative, because that's what makes the game too time-consuming and kills some rp, which is to make it very hard to besiege, we go completely to usur)
-The appearance of horribly revered animals
-The ghost ships horribly relook
-The hitbox completely missed
- Defense too expensive for the result too mediocre.
-Tornadoes at sea completely missed
-System of age of the perso in order to send it in power stone too punitive, one is already spending too much time to defend its territory, and to cultivate permanently the resources for the maintenance and the expension, there are already very little time to explore.
-The useless freeport in my opinion, it wastes server, or player could settle, because the decay of ships is just anything.
-The mortar kills the game system (I rementionne)
-The guns this recharge really too quickly (the cooldown of the rifles is too slow limit ???)
-The attacks of body-to-body, completely failed

For me, all the negativities is not for the purpose of rotten the development of the game, but to really support the fact When really invested a lot of time, to see our work at stake it make smoking not even 30 min and this whatever the architecture.
We have resisted 3 weeks of raid off with just a wooden hut, which hide our resources, full. We then create a stone tower with a 360 ° barrel, and make it fart at the same time 1 hour by a single mortar, on a sandbar, where the guys exploit the small centimeter of building land to build. That's the purpose of the game? exploit a small flaw to then completely shave structures raid off? As needless to say, the guns do not shoot that far. So that's the goal, not to be constructive. Because after the wipe, I tell you, even if there will be anti raid off, and this kind of system is not correct, the guys will take advantage of your absences to come see your base, installing mortar and ready to attack As soon as one of you connects, then yes, it will be more off, but completely worse. To the point that I imagine they will come in cannon stick to your walls and no defense will have the angle of fire

For my part it would be interesting that the dev create a special bed that allows immediate and infinite respawn, but can only be placed once every x hours or day, the possibility of placing a simple bed, but with a terrible penalty of time, thus deter the most suicidal.
The possibility to finally put npc mortar
Very heavy cannons that can pivot only terrestrial.
The goal still that it is really a challenge to attack and not a method of farm, there is already enough ark to satisfy the ultimate basic fodder effortlessly

This is only my opinion, that I share, because I would like to see a game or different communities invest an idealism specific to their style of play, and not the same mashed between the choice of pve or pvp, because I am convinced that if the settings of the game were correctly thinking, everyone would find his account.

cordially

• Thanks 1

Thank you for taking the time to share your views in a clear, well written, balanced manner. Especially since I'm guessing english isn't your native language. An excellent first post. Look forward to your future contributions to the forums and welcome aboard.

114/5000

Hello and thank you

Actually English is not a language that I master at all, and thank you for the translation ^^