Robotukas

That about this flag system and other thing

Flags. 1 flag per person, increase flag range by 2 times and additional buff so people can't place a flag next to your flag. Remove sea flags. All flags will have an upkeep cost. If you join to the company you flag cost add to company cost with the condition if flags are next to each other and will cost 50% less to unkeep. So you don't have to check each flag. Unkeep cost is essential because if the player stopped playing the game so the flag will disappear together with buildings so someone else has a chance to find land. Also, remove the leaderboard system with flags.

Ships. If the ship is outside claim flag (including company, alliance) and anchored for more than 7 days (it was 2 day before and according to AWAKATANKA comments is too short) so it starts to count decay time. After Decay time finished any player can claim ship during one day. If during day players didn't claim ship so the ship will disappear from the server. The idea behind this if you plan a long trip so you have to look if have some holidays). In golden age server if ships stayed anchored for more than 4 hours (when no players in the ship) it will start to decay. We don't want to have the same situation as we have now.

Player shops. I think it would nice if player shops can be placed in freeport (with upkeep cost and must be online) or in player flag range at no cost but also it must be online (you also can employ NPC but it will cost some amount of gold so you will only use this when really need). The player can have only one shop. Also to have a list of table system where you can see what item player is selling and what item player wants to buy. You can filter the table list by item, grid and price.

Leaderboard.  Make leaderboard top 10 companies by Treasure Hunting (how much gold earned from the chest), by destroying ships, by riches (who have most gold), the time it took to kill the boss.

What do you think? Also please add your ideas.

Edited by Robotukas
Updating to comments

16 minutes ago, Robotukas said:

Ships. If the ship is outside claim flag (including company, alliance) and anchored for more than 2 days so it starts count decay time. 

That is way to short. It is a hell of a sail from on edge to the other edge of the map.  And  a offline for x days should be included. I can sail to a far away grid to harvest our other things and stay a bit longer. 

But with the beam me up Scotty beds I can do x things  on x grids in the game and have x ship everywhere that could be a problem to.  If the beam me up Scotty thing is removed our limited you always near you're base our ship. And there is less ship spam that are no longer used.

Edited by awakatanka
  • Like 1