SNK

Houdini treasure maps.

I currently run a 5x5 map on 4 dedicated machines. The map shows perfectly fine in the "M" menu, all of my ports are open/forwarded, people can transfer between grids without a hitch, the only issue i am having is that whenever you go to collect a treasure bottle, it'll say you collected it but when you open your inventory, nothing is there. The only maps we get is from the current grid. I've tried re-exporting the map files, clearing the map cache, adding the slippery maps, hosting the map files, running the map files locally, changing seamless data ports for each server, and everything else i could think of. All of the servers are online so i don't understand what could be causing the issue. The servers are communicating with redis or else we would not be able to travel between servers as well. Any ideas/help would be great.

Did you open all grids at the same time, or did you expand later on without wiping?

This seems to be a common issue. We have it as well. Maps was working perfectly fine until we expanded our server with more grids. Havent tried to wipe the server yet. 

I ran them on a single machine for a day then wiped them and spread them across the other 4 nodes.