Sign in to follow this  
waghappyfeet

Last changes was good but still not enougth

The last changes from today was very good, like removing paste from stone structures, weigth of coins, etc.

But, the main problem in my opinion in this game is not really the bugs or theĀ mechanics, its the support and attention you do to the players.

An MMO is not only an type of gameplay, its a internet service, you need to provide an good service to be accepted, and that means an good support and comunication with the customers.

Currently, I dont think there is any support at all, you really cant find any admins on officials, you cant open a support ticket that works or anything, you have no apropriete way to announce server restarts, and the list goes on.

Other games have a team of admins allways online, players with admin power working as moderators helping in the support, an ticket response time of max of 1 day, etc, preaty much any other MMOs do this right.

I remember I tried to open 5 or 6 support tickets, its one month now, and absolute no response for any of thouse, and that is why players are leaving.

Its not hard to just reply the tickets, try to do something for your players, it will also help you to fix the bugs and issues, get better feedback is allways good.