Sign in to follow this  
Eotech

Hacking in PvP

Dear Grapeshot,

Please fix your game!  Overall, I enjoy the combat, ship fighting, pvp, pve, building, etc.  What's frustrating is when people are clearly using AimBot, ESP, possess duped materials, ride a flying bear??????, carbines that shoot three consecutive volleys without reload, and cannot be killed in pvp.  This includes being hit with two direct mortar hits.  

This type of crap is what kills games.  Thanks Chem B for bringing this to realization.  I gave them a lot of credit as just being good PvPer's until I seen this first hand.  Check the logs for EU PvP H2 on 2-12-19/2-13-19 and you'll see.  Take some interest in fixing this please.

Coz you know, riding a flying bear and going around like Rudolf the red nose raindeer bombing your base is one of the easiest shadow play record of your life. Same thing with carbines. Another day another post that you cannot prove with a video or anything related like that.  I got raided by a fire elemental, I swear totally they were 35 of it and they were meshing in my base, ban rr! Proof? why do I need one, totally what I write has to be write and I totally cannot be salty can I? 

You see the problem here? Just because you get shot, doesn't mean its a aimbot, nor esp. The other shit you know its not happening its on another level, but since you know its true where is your video evidence exactly, show us some clips where they fly around and shoot your base with this space ship bear? it happened isn't it. shouldn't be hard to prove it?

9 minutes ago, Omegalul12 said:

Do you have any video recording about this machine turret carbine and flying bears? 

I would like to see the flying Bears in action.

Indeed, since they are RAIDING with flying bears, its means they totally have proof a flying bear shooting at same time or some shit right? But ofc shitposting is free, and whenever somebody loses in pvp this shit bound to happen.