Sign in to follow this  
Texas389

Feedback before I uninstall

1. Snakes suck! Ruins the game for me. You know there are people that are scared to death of snakes right? And you choose to put them in a video game AND make them extremely aggressive. That crap belongs in Ark, NOT in a pirate game. People buy this game for the ship building, base building and battle. Not for the Ark AI that should have never made it into Atlas. Don't cry when people say "Atlas is Ark", when you make stupid choices like this. 

2. If crew need to be paid with coins, give me a way to make coins on my own. Finding coins in treasure at sea, is not a balanced way to pay crew.

3. Font color and Font size on your server list menu, is hard to read. Why can't the text be white and clearly visible??? Depending on a persons screen resolution, sometimes the text is very very small.

4. Taming with a bola is ok (not great) but why do we need a workbench to craft a bola?

5. Why does your ships stop me from dropping anchor at any time? Please fix this, it should a option ALL the time.

6. The "Emergency Ladder" is an emergency it self. Its broke ASF.

7. Gems to make a paint spray gun??? This... is retarded.

8. Seas should be controlled by ships present, not flags.

9. Solve the need for a 3rd party program to be used as voip. I hate using discord. It should be handled in game and working 110%

10. Storms - These twisters should not adjust their path depending which way my ship turns. Its like they have this evil tracking device attached to my ship. This needs to be fixed asap.

11. Vitamins - This system is broken. Most people choose to die and avoid the whole mess completely. So why both keeping it??? Its more of a nuisance than anything. = Bad Gameplay

12. I run the game at EPIC settings (and everything turn on) at 80 FPS. The Water quality is crap. The unpainted ships are plain and ugly. Needs darker textures for the ships and lighter/cleaner textures for the water.

1. You're a tamer, get a rabbit, it's warn you of dangerous animals.

2.Doing treasure map, especially when x2 weekend, you should get enought for pay them for a week irl, with 3-5 quality one.

3. Agree, i think they will fix it ASAP.

4.Craftable in tannery, forcing you to learn about tannery or get a tanner in your team.

5.I think the bigger is your ship the deeper it can be anchored, it should be like that.

6.Rope ladder are not perfect but better than emergency ones, personally, i use grapplin hook.

7,8,9,11. It's your point of view, i respect it, but may be when all things will be great balanced, it will make sense for us.

10.They decrease the rate wich storms occur, and they damage more, it's a good balance for me. Playing as a pirate, storm should not be a problem for us. :wheel:

12. I run the game at medium custom settings with my old 750 Ti and i find the water beautifull. Always sit down a lil for enjoying a nice sunset.🌅

Sure they can & will do better, stay patient mattey!

Edited by Symptom

in regards to 2...

1. Treasue maps give out quite a bit of gold, especially on the weekend. They are pretty easy to as well especially if you bring a combat tame (bear, lion, tiger, etc..)

2. Have you even looked at the patch notes? The devs are planning to add in player markets into the free ports, for people who don't feel like treasure hunting. In fact that patch (v19.0) should be out by the end of the month

• Like 1