Sign in to follow this  
TIGERLURAN

Complete character and server wipes

1 minute ago, Crimson Moon said:

Dont see peoples problem we lost all our gear first time claimin land.. worked hard today sat up in a ship now soon to be workin on guns... i think people just expect an easy ride on a game thats just release and is early access 🙄

People try survivals and when they are not skilled enough/dont have enough time to play they want a wipe so they get a 2nd chance....Is common for any survival forums...

• Like 1

Lol my crew and I searched for land to build on with our raft for like 10 hours yesterday it's just pointless every tiny bit is taken no matter If needed by the others or not just fkin retarded a server wipe to give same chances to everyone would be the best that could possibly happen

6 hours ago, Realist said:

Yep, it is crashing and burning quickly. Steam ratings, reviewers and now even twitch. Started 1 on twitch and then already 7 in less than a day. The top streamers say it sucks and they have a lot of followers. The highest atlas streams has 4K right now. Summit is playing sea of thieves and has 15k 😂

Not just that but yongyea tore this game up and he has 750k subs. Looked at his comments and almost everyone agreed with him. 

Not just that, there might be 30k people playing right now, wait till private servers come in full swing, steam numbers don’t show private numbers. Official numbers will even drop drastically because they don’t want to deal with the official problems.

negative coming from every single direction, not just me 😂

Negatively comes from the people that really don’t understand anything. 

There are maybe 100 games that had that many viewers on Twitch and then went down drastically, everyone knew that it was going to happen because it happens with every game, especially Early access.

The lag, connection and joining problems were going to happen, you’re ignorant if you said there weren’t gonna be any. There is no company in this world that can simulate the load this game would have. So it’s a matter of releasing it and just see what happens and try to fix it as soon as possible (they are doing that right now). 

All the other problems such as rafts sinking, giraffes spam, alpha’s on beginner islands, that you couldn’t spawn on your bed after a while are ALL problems that occur during an early access game. People should know that. 

Have you even looked at the steam reviews? I don’t think you did you only look at the number. Maybe 75-90% of those negative steam reviews are either people that complain about the connection issues (which evidently is too hard for people to understand) or are complaints of the other things stated above. Those are the same people that were absolute toxic in the official discord channel of Atlas. 

If you want to be a part of them, be my guest. I’d rather join the group of people that actually knows that these issues come with EA, especially when you’re releasing an EA MMO and that are rather helping to solve or point out problems than just to hate on the forums. 

You said you played a lot of EA titles but based of on your comments, I don’t think you played any of them. I’m kind of done with the toxic community, but can’t do anything about it. You’re the guy nobody wants, but we can’t get rid off. 

• Like 1