Sign in to follow this  
bomberman302

Make Rafts Decay or Something... RAFTS everywhere!

I have had this raft by my base from a company that is not even within my grid server that decided to park it there and never come back I have asked all in my grid if anyone is on from that company and no one exists there are rafts everywhere and cant destroy them. This is a pain to work around and I've even had my ships blocked in ports and my front door to my house blocked seriously this need to be fixed. Put a decay timer or something I have been checking for 4 weeks now seeing if I could destroy this raft with no success. I sick of having to hunt down people that never return to the server or grid to pick up there stupid raft. The bad part is I cant even see any timers because i cant hop on the raft in PVE unless I go naked then try to see if there is a way to get it gone.

PLEASE FIX or tell me something I may be missing.

Edited by bomberman302

I've got one sitting outside where im trying to build also. Their claim has been taken over already. Just this annoying raft that's parked and taking forever to decay. I could see if it was a larger ship. but a raft taking this long is nuts.

Ships should have a mechanic similar to flags, where if no one gets on it, after a certain amount of time, it will sink.  Think of it as deterioration due to lack of maintenance.