Sign in to follow this  
Boredaholic

Tips/Tricks

Ok everyone post tips and tricks here.

Raft:

1.) Don't overweight it. if it's overweight it'll damage a lot faster. By a lot i mean 5 minutes and you're at about half.

2.) Don't place anything near your sail. It'll cause headaches when trying to actually sail.

3.) If you don't plan on doing solo, i'd first upgrade your crew members before upping anything else.

Survive:

Take your time trying to get wood at first. Get a few good hits in "1/4" health. Then let health regen.

Utilize your yellow and orange vitamin bars to survive at first until you get cooked meat.

Once you have meat eat an even number to keep your first 3 bars up. *They don't need to be max, keep about half way if possible. As long as hunger is full or nearly full you're fine!*

By the time you need fish... god help you.

Crafting: "What i did"

Tools

weapons

bow - follow bow tab to learn bow and arrow engram

advanced tools

construction - till raft. Remember to follow the tabs at top as you unlock.

*Other*

Every level seems to give you a new respec.

Edited by Boredaholic

Yeah but with as many people doing that, they're scarce in most areas. I usually survive long enough till i'm sick then stash everything in storage, die, respawn.

Upon leaving the Freeports, NEVER fully dock your raft on an island just in case you need to make a swift exit and leave without creatures smashing you and/or your boat over and over again.

• Thanks 1