Sign in to follow this  
Blackthron

Slow devs

So.. we got the alpha nerf patch. We asked for it 2-3 weeks ago? My point is... will we see a stone wall buff patch in a week or 2?

Edited by Blackthron
  • Like 1

Your performance metrics are a little harsh man 😞 we're 37 days into the game and we are at patch #16.22

There is a lot they need to deal with in super early access like this. They have been quite reactive to the game breaking bugs and still pushing forward with balance and content!

The alphas are a balance thing, there will be LOTS of balancing to do, best for the devs not to overreact early or you make things boring/nerf which is.. less than ideal. 

That makes sanses, what you say. But, unfortunately,  you can't say this about our devs..

I was playing few alpha starts (most recent Albion Online with 50k+ online at start and indie,noobs devs)... and I can say we have a complete amateurs here. It's a shame. Could have a nice game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackthron said:

That makes sanses, what you say. But, unfortunately,  you can't say this about our devs.. 

I was playing few alpha starts (most recent Albion Online with 50k+ online at start and indie,noobs devs)... and I can say we have a complete amateurs here. It's a shame. Could have a nice game.

Whats a THRON?