Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

Implement server tracking logs for those whom sunk or enter your house if they're not from alliance

Please, let's make thing better ! 

If we want a fair PVE server in a world were some people love to destroy others fun in ONLINE games, a server logs of any action taken by COmpany IDs should exist. 

If toxic players want to sunk my ships or break into my house (hacking pin codes or even the system locking) while I am offline, then his actions over my territory should be revealed in the server logs. 

Server logs of any kind with Company IDs & characters IDs  and their actions over yours should reveal the reality in Reporting Players Forum section.  The investigations should be more precise than, maybe, the ones from now. 

If they already exists, these server logs, then please take serious actions against these bastards who use to sink others ships within exploits and gather resources from shipwrecks they created OR break into others pin coded houses by hacking with sort of 3d party software (=hacking). 

Thank you for your understanding and I hope this game wont go down because of the people who cannot play for fun and improve this game instead of f**kit up with their retard behavior.

• Like 1