Sign in to follow this  
zwt2135

Fix Stone being so weak

Guys come on balance the stone structures I mean 9 cannon balls really? That is ridiculous this needs to be addressed. Don't get me wrong I love raiding probably more than everyone else but my god this is just dumb especially after introducing metal and organic paste into the mix of stone buildings.

Stone structures were fine the way they were Hell even a 1X buff to explosives ok but 2.5X is crazy fix it before everyone gets pissed and leaves.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zwt2135 said:

Guys come on balance the stone structures I mean 9 cannon balls really? That is ridiculous this needs to be addressed. Don't get me wrong I love raiding probably more than everyone else but my god this is just dumb especially after introducing metal and organic paste into the mix of stone buildings.

Stone structures were fine the way they were Hell even a 1X buff to explosives ok but 2.5X is crazy fix it before everyone gets pissed and leaves.

I think the whole reason for this is for us to clean up the lag on the server by destroying everything.  Instead of having abandoned stuff decay including flags of people who haven't logged in, in weeks.

Too late. Damage done. Our crew didnt not login evening after this stone patch and our base was destroyed completely. We gonna try private server. But anyway.. gj devs. 5 ppl gone. of wait.. you got our money already.

Devs, here is an easy fix for this stone patch disaster. Just produce a statement: This game is for mega guilds only. If you are not 100+ yo uare not welcome!

I'm not sure what its like on PvP but maybe adding the demolish feature after so many days of being offline. That works in PvE. People are always clearing out bases for resources and to reduce over grid lag.

2 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I think the whole reason for this is for us to clean up the lag on the server by destroying everything.  Instead of having abandoned stuff decay including flags of people who haven't logged in, in weeks.

They have to realize ppl will build 2-3-4-5 times more wooden walls now. jsut to compensate for stone being complete trash.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blackthron said:

They have to realize ppl will build 2-3-4-5 times more wooden walls now. jsut to compensate for stone being complete trash.

I know this, YOU know this.. but do THEY know this.

Pretty much, my company is done too. 

Its pointless to have ships they just get offline'd in a matter of seconds.

Pointless to have a base now. Took us 2 week to make a fortress, got offline'd. Don't even care to make another base. Oh well, got my 20 some bucks worth. 

6 minutes ago, Slovic said:

Pretty much, my company is done too. 

Its pointless to have ships they just get offline'd in a matter of seconds.

Pointless to have a base now. Took us 2 week to make a fortress, got offline'd. Don't even care to make another base. Oh well, got my 20 some bucks worth. 

Sorry to see that man, but I am sure you wont be the only casualty from this choice.   We shall see how the server bounces back.

I just refuse to believe Devs can be this stupid, this blind.... they clearly dont play their own game.

Half of my company left after a week of playing be cause our ships were destroyed every night while we were sleeping.

So we decided we need a harbour with defensive towers. We were farming mats like crazy, not very fun, but it was nice to konw that it will protect our ship, so we can have some fun in this game...

Geuss what happened next? We got offlined with no chance to rebuild. We need to travel 4 grid to get mats. In this time our base can be destroyed 10 times... well it's destroyed now. So GG devs.

Also, could you make that old walls dont give new mats??? you just gave tons of mats that are not native to their island... 

I just can't believe that Devs can be this incompetent... such a pity! 

Edited by Blackthron