Sign in to follow this  
Silvanon

Sloop Issues

so i dont know what happened , maybe someone can explain it, me and a friend finished our sloop, main body was complete, 2 sails, steering wheel, all dandy and looking fine

put all our stuff on it, mobile base etc gona launch out to see, released ship, message comes up name your sloop and the sloop bugs out doing 1080s damaging everything around it before exploding in a shower of splinters,

what a joke and a waste of time, im kinda frustrated with the game now as much as i love it,  surely launching a ship would be a massive part of your pirate exploration game and it cant even do that 😞

the game is amazing at times but the bugs that mess you up are really spoiling a otherwise great experience,

ps dont see the need for level 220 alpha wolves on starter islands

Edited by Silvanon

I’ve had the exact same issue when building a sloop. Should we be filling the center open area of the deck with something as well? More panels, or ceilings?

I just had something similar but my boat did't even spawn after construction and it was quite exspensive to build

2 hours ago, FireFly said:

I just had something similar but my boat did't even spawn after construction and it was quite exspensive to build

your issue is you died/ dc'd or logged out before the construction was done. that issue shoudl be now fixed from the new patch

3 minutes ago, mizunami said:

your issue is you died/ dc'd or logged out before the construction was done. that issue shoudl be now fixed from the new patch

oh ok ty for info

The hole in the ccenter of the sloop is to be filled in with Ceiling tiles are you see fit.. we could not get anythign to be placed under them so we cloased it off completly but you can shape it how ever you want