Sign in to follow this  
cpspok

How many islands on a dedicated server

ok  so if i host a dedicated server 1x1 how many islands is it and how big is it ? 

2 hours ago, cpspok said:

ok  so if i host a dedicated server 1x1 how many islands is it and how big is it ? 

It all depends what grid square you select.  Here is an alleged picture of the grid over the entire map to give you an idea.

No you basically create the map by hand using the island editor.  That one you just showed is just an example. Have a look at the editor and you will get what i mean.

Edited by kreliz

Both of you are right. You can use a square from the official map, in which case you need two things:

1) Use the map editor to either add a freeport or just choose a freeport.

2) Count the islands on the live map viewer for that grid.

OR, and this would be more advisable, do as Kreliz said and make your own. Then you can add the freeport island and as many other islands as you want to the grid (within reason)

Ok so where do i find the map editor ? cause i would love to do that , cause as it is now we are on the freeport island and we have no idea how many others are there or what our grid looks like yet . So if there is a map editor i would like to find that if you can aim me in correctly finding it .

thanks

how do u add a freeeport? 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:14 PM, Morgrhim said:

Both of you are right. You can use a square from the official map, in which case you need two things:

1) Use the map editor to either add a freeport or just choose a freeport.

2) Count the islands on the live map viewer for that grid.

OR, and this would be more advisable, do as Kreliz said and make your own. Then you can add the freeport island and as many other islands as you want to the grid (within reason)

How do u add a freeport?