Sign in to follow this  
Grimbergoth

Why we have so many sotd's and whales

If you are good at looking at the files they have the numbers set up too high and the respawn rates are up as well . Since they spawn faster then they are removed from the game they are overpopulating until they reach a supposed hardcap . Sotd's according to the stream is 50 per region , I think that is a little low but even so 50 sotd's per grid? this was the same thing that was causing island to be over run with wolves and snakes and now yeti in the polar areas . I have a polar base and I counted 127 yeti surrounding the walls and that is where I stopped counting . you clear a area out and in less then a minute they are already spawning back in . This is also what causes the higher then average amount of alphas , because every spawn there is a chance and if they are spawning every minute then that is 60 chances in a hour on one spawn and how many of each spawns in a given area? 

I sent them a pick and asked them how many yeti they could count , they said they are looking into it . This is because they want higher rates for the new players but because they do a blanket rate it screws everything else outside of freeports . just as a idea of what im saying this pic was taken about 10 mins after I cleared the area .

20190119181825_1.jpg

• Like 1

Ghost ships spawn at a ridiculous rate, those ships are supposed to be rare. Sick and tired of 6 spawning in at once in front. I've lost a schooner to them recently when my game crashed, nothing i could do. 

• Like 1