Sign in to follow this  
madmartigan

Resource spawn suggetion

Ok for years now you guys seem to struggle with this whole resource spawn issue vs structures. Everytime you have changed it the people cry foul! I too am one of those because yes i hate not being able to farm what i need close to my base, or just period. So you know you're not the only survival building game in the sea right? Well one thing i noticed that other survival building games do that you guys seem to not be able to do is when you place a structure down anything that once grew where said structure was placed stops growing underneath it. But everything around the structure still grows! and guess what else? It's like that in real life too................. So not only would that solve the resource spawns vs buildings imo hell maybe even put a 1 foot radius around the structure, I wouldn't but you guys seem keen on killing  resources for us any way you can. It would also keep trees rocks, and bushes from growing inside of everyone's homes and bases as well.

Also a way to actually rotate structure pieces would be great not just hitting q hoping the ui actually finds the right snap point for you..... It can be annoying laying all the foundation work for a base only to find that the foundations or tiles didn't flip the right side out so now your walls are all backwards...

This is just my opinion and ideas on this you guys might not read this or already have a far different game plan that keeps killing resources and breaking things to always have to revert back to the norm until you find some new way to break them again .. You guys pretty much are just chasing your tails on that one.. Thats why i suggest this.. Everyone wins. problem solved.

Also just like Ark pillar spam will never stop so get over it..