Sign in to follow this  
Grimlious

Feeding the animals

Could you please increase the spoil times , stack size , or allow us to put preserving salt in the feeding trough. It's a real PITA feeding pets, especially carnivores.

I agree they say they don't want people to have to be playing the game 24/7 yet their mechanics make it to where you really have no choice.. they really need to consider we as fans don't always have the free time to do nothing but ark/atlas. People have lives they want to support your game in the process of living those lives but not at the cost of those lives..Get it? Can't keep just catering to the no lifers and the hardcore players.. You need to consider the average joe who has a family and full time job... Be realistic for the love of god for once in your dev lives.... Not everyone in the game can create or join big companies nor should they have too. They'reĀ  alot of small companies from what I can see..Mine being one of them.. And it's not for lack of trying on the recruiting side either.. So all you're really doing is making it to where those small companies can only feed dinos/animals and themselves for most of the time they get to play the game in a day.. Just consider loosening up a bit the game is still a challenge because EVERYTHING takes a long grind to achieve...

Edited by madmartigan